RepairAll is proud to offer a 1-Year Warranty on all parts and labor for device repairs. We believe in a hassle free customer experience. In the rare event that you should experience an issue with a repaired device, we stand behind our work with our 1-Year Warranty that can be used at any of our stores!
Our 1-Year Warranty covers:
- Manufacturer part defects on parts purchased from RepairAll.
- Workmanship issues that are related to the original repair by RepairAll.
Our 1-Year Warranty does NOT cover:
- Additional liquid or physical damage occurring after the original repair.
- Additional parts damage that was not identified in the original repair. Example: After we repair a broken screen, should the device motherboard stop working after the repair, the motherboard, which was not replaced in the original repair, will not be covered under the 1-Year Warranty.
- Bent devices may require additional cost to customer if a screen is unable to stay flush with the device housing.